Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer Franchises?
At this time, Goldilocks USA does not sell Franchises. The Philippine operation offers franchises for Philippine locations only, they do not cover USA and Canada operations.
How do we open Goldilocks Franchise in the Philippines?
For more information on Goldilocks Franchising opportunities in the Philippines, you may visit their website at http://www.goldilocks.com.ph.
Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
No, due to shipment transit time and limitations.
When do I received my order?
Our standard shipping is 2nd Day Air. Orders are shipped on Mondays, and Tuesdays, and the shipment should arrive on Wednesdays, and Thursdays respectively. If the shipping address is a remote area, we will notify you of the domestic transit time before processing your order.
Can I choose or customize products?
Our online ordering service does not allow customize mail order because of the product handling and availability.
- For ORDERS to be shipped on the same day as entered, processing must be completed by 10:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time. All orders received after 10:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time will be processed for shipment the following day or the next schedule shipping day. Due to shipment transit time and limitations, our online ordering system (shopping cart) is only for orders to be shipped in the Continental United States. For Alaska and Hawaii ordering information, please call our toll-free number 1-(888) 252-7645.
- Enter the quantity of each product you want to order in the quantity box, then click Add to Cart button. Current product prices are indicated. Shipping charges are indicated per product. Prices and product availability will vary at different store locations. We do not combine multiple orders in one shipping box, each product is packaged & shipped individually.
- Billing Information concerns YOU, the purchaser of Goldilocks products. Your billing information should match with the billing address of your credit card. We currently cannot process credit payments with billing address outside the U.S.
- Shipping Information concerns the person(s) receiving the product. The shipping address is where the Goldilocks products will be mailed to. (Please make sure that you provide us with the correct and complete address, FedEx is charging additional $10.00 for any address corrections which will be charged to your account and if you provide us with the wrong address information we will not be responsible to replace or exchange the item, or refund your money.) If the Goldilocks products are also to be mailed to you, select the same as billing address check box in the shipping information column. No P.O. Box or Military/APO addresses please.
- Select your method of Payment (either VISA and MASTERCARD) Enter Credit card account number, Expiry date, CVV2 (refers to the last 3-4 digit number printed on the back of the credit card) and Cardholder's name. For all orders over $250.00, the Purchaser must provide us with a copy of her/his I.D. and Credit Card for verification.
- The SHIPPING DATE is the date your order will be shipped, It is NOT the delivery date. There is NO GUARANTEE that any order will ship out on the date entered. A depletion in inventory, shipping limitations or incorrect information could result in a delay. We will notify you by E-MAIL when a delay is inevitable. Please allow up to 48 hours for a representative to contact you. We make every effort to guarantee total satisfaction. On the very rare occasion that a product is out of stock, we will substitute a similar item of equal or greater value.
- All orders are shipped on Mondays and Tuesdays. Standard delivery is by FedEx 2nd Day Air. Deliveries in rural areas may take 3-4 days. Order will arrive from 9 am - 7 pm. We cannot guarantee what time your order will arrive.
- Some products will be shipped with dry ice or in gel/foam packs to guarantee that they arrive in proper condition. The dry ice or gel/foam packs will last only for 36 hours after they leave our plant. After 36 hours, we cannot guarantee they will arrive in a non-perished condition. We do not guarantee that you will receive the product in frozen condition, however we guarantee that the product will arrive in proper condition. Must FREEZE frozen products upon arrival. Follow storing and serving suggestions that comes with the product. To view the Mail order product's storing and serving suggestions, click here.
- Print the order confirmation for your reference. If you have any questions or if your prefer to order by phone, please contact our Mail Order Dept. at (510) 476-0700, ext. 101 or call toll-free to 1-(888) 252-7645.
If the product is not what you ordered or your items arrive damaged, please follow these steps.
- Call our Mail Order Dept. at (510) 476-0700, ext. 101 or call toll-free to 1-(888) 252-7645 to report damage within 24 hours of receiving package.
- Our products are perishable and cannot be returned. These products are covered by our guarantee and will be replaced if they arrive damaged.
We only accept returns or issue credit for orders we pack incorrectly or packages damaged in transit.